Vegan Halloumi Salad
A refreshing Salad that mixes the sweet and savory in the healthiest and most cruelty free way you can think of!
Preparation time: 15 mins
Difficulty: Very Easy
For the Salad:
– Ada’s Vegan Halloumi
– 2 cups of Rocket Leaves
– 2 Yellow Lebanese Apples
– 3 Tablespoons of Pomegranate Seeds
For the dressing:
– 1/2 cup of fresh Orange Juice
– 2 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– 2 Tablespoons of Vinegar
– 2 Tablespoons of fresh Lemon Juice
– 1 teaspoon of Mustard
– 1/2 teaspoon of Maple Syrup
– 1/8 teaspoon of Himalayan Salt
– Black Pepper to taste
– 1/2 teaspoon of Dried Oregano
1- Arrange the Rocket Leaves in your serving plate.
2- Cut Ada’s Vegan Halloumi into slices and grill them on both sides until they are golden brown.
3- Cut the Lebanese Apples into slices and toss them in the dressing to prevent them from browning.
4- Arrange the Lebanese Apple and Ada’s Vegan Halloumi slices on top of the Rocket Leaves and drizzle with the dressing just before serving.
5- Garnish with pomegranate seeds.
1- Mix all the ingredients together
2- That’s all!